Week 4 EN102 JournalThe reflection activity focuses on self-assessment and on evaluation of the course format and content. There are two reflections in this course, one in week 4 and one in week 7. One grade will be assigned for the two reflections. Refer to the syllabus for the weight of the reflection activities. Review the Reflection Rubric. Instructions:
Reflect on the week 1-4 activities using the following prompts to guide your content. Use specific examples to support your discussion. Write in complete sentences.
- How do you rate your progress in this course? Are you on track?
- Are you more comfortable with your writing?
- What challenges have you encountered?
- Offer comments about the discussions, assignments, and MindTap activities. Be specific. If there is additional information, sources, or practice that would be helpful to you, identify the additional materials.
- Do you have any suggestions for changes to the course content?
- What is the most useful information/skill you have acquired in weeks 1-4?
- Entry length: 150 – 250 words
- Apply standard conventions of English.