Unit VII Essay
Academic Paper in APA FormatYou and Claudia are nearing the end of your journey in this course, and it is time to put those newly acquired skills to work. For this paper, you will be required to create an academic paper in APA format, demonstrating reflective thinking.
Click here to access the essay template for this assignment.
The elements below should be included in the essay.
- Include an APA-formatted title page (refer to the essay template).
- Include an introduction. The introduction to your paper should be one paragraph that states the overarching concept for your paper. The introduction is the first paragraph of the paper in which you will introduce readers to the three main topics in your paper: career goals, learning strategies for success, and time management. (This section should be a minimum of 50 words.)
- Describe your career goals. What were your career goals when you first began this course? How have they changed? What future courses will you take that will help you reach your goals? What role will mentors play in your quest? (This section should be a minimum of 150 words.)
- Identify your learning style. What is your learning style? How can awareness in this area impact your behaviors as a student? What can you do to improve? How can your family help support your study habits? (This section should be a minimum of 150 words.)
- Identify your time management techniques. When you first began this course, how well did you manage your time? What consumes most of your time on a daily basis now? Can adjustments be made in this area? What new strategies will you begin to incorporate in your educational experiences as well as your work and home environments to best balance all of your obligations? (This section should be a minimum of 150 words.)
- Provide a conclusion. The last paragraph should summarize the body of your paper. It should reflect back to the introduction and briefly state how you will approach career goals, time management, and study methods. (This section should be at least 50 words.)
- Include a references page.
Your paper must be a minimum of two pages in length. Make certain to double space, use 12-point Times New Roman font, and use one-inch margins for your paper.