Part 1: Article Content AnalysisIn this Article Content Analysis section of the Unit I Assignment, perform the following:
- Write a 300-word essay, discussing the content of the article you selected.
- Make certain to identify the article’s thesis and provide a summary of the thesis’ main points.
- Provide an insightful and thorough analysis of the article using cited evidence from the article. (Do not give your personal opinion and do not utilize additional resources.)
- In-text citations and a reference for the article are required.
Part 2: Article Reflection In this Article Reflection section of the Unit I Assignment, perform the following:
- Write a 200-word in-depth reflection of the article, considering the viability of the thesis, strategies used to collect data, and article findings.
- Provide insightful personal viewpoints on the success (or lack thereof) of the article and its findings. (Personal opinions should be given and supported with information from the article.)
- In Part 2, you are not required to use in-text citations or a reference for the article unless you determine they are necessary and appropriate. Additional references should not be used. Keep your focus on the selected article.
You will combine Part 1 and Part 2 in the same document and submit them as one document. Your total paper should be a minimum of two pages in length.