Likert Scale Survey Questions Assignment Instructions
Developing survey questions is an essential data collection skill in the applied research process. Survey research is the systematic collection of data about participants’ beliefs, behaviors, practices, opinions, or attitudes using a customized, standardized, and structured format. The surveys are standardized in that each participant receives the same survey that is presented in the same manner. Surveys used in applied research may generate information that is precise and expedient. For this assignment, you will compose three Likert scale survey questions that are supported by the literature to help answer the central research question for your study.
For this assignment, you will use the information from the textbook reading this week to develop three effective Likert survey questions that are supported by the literature that will help answer the central research question for your study. This is a 3-4-page assignment.
· The first page should be a correctly formatted (APA style) title page that includes the title of your study.
· The second page should include the Central Research Question for your study and list the three Likert scale survey questions that will help to answer the central research question of your study. The three Likert scale survey questions must be supported by the literature; thus, each survey question must contain at least one citation.
· Use level one and level two headings (see example).
· The survey questions may not solicit a yes or no response. Each survey question must be answered by the scale included (Strongly agree to strongly disagree).
· The last page of the assignment should be a Reference page. At least two references must be included. All references must be a peer-reviewed scholarly journal article published within the last five years.
· See the example.
You must use the information from the textbook reading this week to be successful on this assignment.