Using NMAP and Zenmap sets the foundation for enumeration and network identification.
In this lab, you will use NMAP & Zenmap setup, basic scanning, and network topology. Complete the following:
- View the “NMAP and Zenmap Lab” video, located in the Class Resources.
- Provide screenshots of your Windows 7 IP address, your Kali IP address, netdiscover, Nmap -sn command, Nmap services scan, Nmap intrusive scan, Zenmap network topology, and two additional Nmap scans not covered in the video.
Write a 250- to 500-word lab report and include a title page, table of contents, overview, and summary. Address the following in the summary:
- Identify what service pack is running on your Windows 7 system.
- Describe what is meant by an intrusive scan.
- Summarize what your two additional NMAP scans do and provide screenshots.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.